We have our own unique process for ghostwriting. It is based on different factors:
- Half a century of experience and more writing projects than we can count.
- Relevant and recent experience. And, that includes the university and real-life training, to. Even with decades of experience, we are not fuddy-duddies (even though that is an old term.. lol). We even help fuddy-duddies move into the 21st century 🙂
- Understanding. With this experience, we understand what you need and more importantly, what you want. The psychology (soon to be a doctorate in psychology) also helps in that area.
- Passion. We understand the creative process and how essential passion is in any project like this. We give you our all! … All the time.
- YourContent.Today Proprietary System. We have developed a system that works almost effortlessly. We have decades of experience in project management and business (including launching quite a few successful businesses and teaching others how to do so). You get the benefit of that experience.
To see each phase of our proprietary process, click here. And, this is YourContent.Today’s unique process developed right here at our company. If you see it elsewhere, the competitor is flattering us by copying our process. Isn’t that nice of them? 🙂
So, let’s get started!
If you’d like to read the description of the specific phases, you can click on it in the following list:
- Phase 1: Pre-Flight (Getting Ready for Your Project)
- Phase 2: The Contract is Signed and Initial Payment is Received
- Phase 3: Phase 3: Strategy Sessions and Project Management
- Phase 4: Getting Down to the Business of Writing
- Phase 5: The Editing and Final Touches
- Other Optional Consultation Services: Everything Else